American Mental Health Counselors Association
AMHCA's vision is to position clinical mental health counselors to meet the health care needs of those we serve while advancing the profession.
AMHCA's mission is to advance the profession of clinical mental health counseling by setting the standard for:
- Ethical Practice
- Education, Training, and Professional Development
Providing Value and Support to Mental Health Counselors
1. What is a Clinical Mental Health Counselor?
2. AMHCA Credentials
3.AMHCA's Proud History
Being a member of AMHCA helps foster solidarity, a sense of belonging among fellow clinical mental health counselors.
- Discounted professional liability insurance, and free legal guidance from CPH & Associates, Inc.
- Free access to continuing education credits
- Subscriptions to The Advocate Magazine and our signature research publication, the Journal of Mental Health Counseling
- Discounts on conferences and webinars
- Opportunities to connect with our affiliated chapters
- Exclusive discounts on products from the Association for Advanced Training in the Behavioral Sciences
- ...and much more!