Steps To Obtaining Your BC-TMH Credential
- Having an approved license/certification type. You can view the full list of approved profession types by clicking here.
- Completion of the full qualifying telemental health course.
- Passing the Telemental Health Credentialing exam (this exam is required to apply for the BC-TMH credential).
- Applying for the BC-TMH credential. $100 fee.
Watch this video on how to complete the BC-TMH credentialing exam:
Here are the written steps of completing the exam:
- Access the CCE LMS site at https://learn.cce-global.org/login/index.php
- Create a username and password to access the system.
- Click on “Course Catalog” and then on “View Courses” under the “Telemental Health” option
- Scroll down until they see the tile titled “Telemental Health” and click on “Click to view the course” to open the information on the Telemental Health Exam.
- Click on “Add to Cart”
- Click on the shopping cart symbol at the upper right of the page, which should now be red with a white “1” in it.
- Click on “Add Coupon” and enter the coupon which you are provided in your course. This will reduce the cost of the exam to $0.00.
- Click through the steps to complete the purchase.
- Click on the college graduation mortarboard cap in the upper left, then click on “My Courses”.
- The exam icon will be displayed. Read the information about the course, click where indicated to start the exam, and then proceed.
- The exam will stay open a maximum of 90 minutes from the time you access it, so you must complete the exam in one sitting.
- You will receive your score upon submitting the exam. Should you need to retake the exam, you should follow the information in the exam description section.