Telehealth Certification Institute, LLC

The following is a full list of the profession types that can qualify for the BC-TMH certification by taking the full BC-TMH course.


  • Comment Link Telehealth Certification Institute Thursday, 27 September 2018 11:00 posted by Telehealth Certification Institute

    Please contact CCE 336-482-2856 about eligibility for applying for the BC-TMH credential. They will be able to assist you.

  • Comment Link Sarah A. Spencer Tuesday, 25 September 2018 15:20 posted by Sarah A. Spencer

    I am a Registered Psychotherapist (RP) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario in Canada. I completed the DCC training hoping to be certified prior to the changes in credentialing. Would it be possible for me, as an RP, to qualify for this new credential? Please advise.

    Thank you,


  • Comment Link Kate Tuesday, 03 July 2018 05:07 posted by Kate

    Do those with an LLPC license (Limited Licensed Professional Counselor) qualify?

  • Comment Link Telehealth Certification Institute Saturday, 16 June 2018 07:55 posted by Telehealth Certification Institute

    Yes, those licensed by a state board as a Licensed Psychologist qualify.

  • Comment Link Karen Ladanye, Ph.D. Tuesday, 12 June 2018 22:20 posted by Karen Ladanye, Ph.D.

    My state licenses psychologists as Licensed Psychologists, not Licensed Clinical Psychologists. Does this meet the professional requirements for the BC-TMH certificate?

  • Comment Link Super User Monday, 12 March 2018 18:53 posted by Super User

    Yes the telemental health course covers HIPAA compliance.

  • Comment Link JoAnn Friday, 09 March 2018 15:10 posted by JoAnn

    Does the course cover HIPAA compliance and what technology is compliant with HIPAA requirements?

  • Comment Link Super User Thursday, 25 January 2018 09:00 posted by Super User

    For questions related to the qualified license types please contact the Center for Credentialing and Education directly at: 336.482.2856

  • Comment Link Pamela Torres Sunday, 21 January 2018 11:54 posted by Pamela Torres

    Is this available to a speech therapist/autism specialist?

  • Comment Link Super User Wednesday, 06 December 2017 12:45 posted by Super User

    After completing the full BC-TMH course you can then apply for the credential through CCE http://www.cce-global.org/Credentialing/BCTMH if you have an approved license type.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.