The Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE)
The Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) is a not-for-profit organization that provides practitioners and organizations with assessments, business support and licensure services and credentialing. Created in 1995 as an affiliate of the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC), CCE credentials nearly 25,000 practitioners globally in a variety of fields.
Mission: CCE advances professional excellence through credentialing, assessment and business services.
Vision: Enhancing society worldwide through quality assurance and credentialing.
Our Credentials: CCE offers a dynamic portfolio of services including support of five volunteer credentials
- Approved Clinical Supervisor Program (ACS)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF)
- Human Services-Board Certified Practitioner (HS-BCP)