Telehealth Certification Institute

Call Now

Text Now

Call Now

Text Now

CMCC Profession Types

The following is a full list of the profession types that can qualify for the CMCC by taking the full CMCC course.

In addition to the profession types listed below, those who have graduated from or are currently enrolled in graduate programs which lead to one of the listed profession types can qualify for the CMCC certificate.


  • BCPCC (Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor)
  • CCMH (Clinical Counselor in Mental Health)
  • CCMHC (Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor)
  • CGP (Certified Group Psychotherapist)
  • CPC (Certified Professional Counselor)
  • DAPA (Diplomate, American Psychotherapy Association)
  • LAC (Licensed Associate Counselor)
  • LAPC (Licensed Associate Professional Counselor)
  • LCMHC (Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor)
  • LCP (Licensed Counseling Professional)
  • LCPC (Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor)
  • LGPC (Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor)
  • LMHC (Licensed Mental Health Counselor)
  • LMHP (Licensed Mental Health Practitioner)
  • LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
  • LPCA (Licensed Professional Counselor Associate)
  • LPCC (Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor)
  • LPCMH (Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health)
  • NCC (National Certified Counselor)
  • PLMHP (provisionally Licensed Mental Health Practitioner)
  • PLPC (Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor)
  • RPC (Registered Professional Counselor)


  • CAC (Certified Alcoholism Counselor)
  • CADAC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor)
  • CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • CAP (Certified Addictions Professional)
  • CAS (Certified Addiction Specialist)
  • CASAC (Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor)
  • CCADC (Certified Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • CCDP (Certified Chemical Dependency Professional)
  • CRADC (Certified Reciprocal Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)
  • CSAC (Certified Substance Abuse Counselor)
  • DOT SAP (Department of Transportation Substance Abuse
  • LADAC (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor)
  • LADC (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • LASAC (Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor)
  • LCADC (Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • LCAS (Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist)
  • LCDC (Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor)
  • LCDP (Licensed Chemical Dependency Professional)
  • LSATP (Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner)
  • MAC (Master Addictions Counselor)
  • RAS (Registered Addiction Specialist)
  • SAP (Substance Abuse Professional)


  • CMFT (Certified Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • LAMFT (Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • LCMFT (Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • LlMFT (Licensed Independent Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • MFCC (Marriage, Family and Child Counselor)
  • MFT (Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • MFTI (Marriage and Family Therapy Intern)

Social Work

  • ACSW (Academy of Clinical Social Workers)
  • BCD (Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work)
  • CCSW (Certified Clinical Social Worker)
  • CICSW (Certified Independent Clinical Social Worker)
  • CISW (Certified Independent Social Worker)
  • CSW (Clinical Social Worker)
  • CSW-C (Certified Social Worker-Clinical)
  • DCSW (Diplomate in Clinical Social Work)
  • LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
  • LCSW-C (Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical)
  • LGSW (Licensed Graduate Social Worker)
  • LICSW (Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker)
  • LISW (Licensed Independent Social Worker)
  • LISW-CP (Licensed Independent Social Worker - Clinical Practice)
  • LMSW (Licensed Master Social Worker)
  • LMSW-ACP (Licensed Master Social Worker-Advanced Clinical
  • LSCSW (Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker)
  • LSW (Licensed Social Worker)
  • Practitioner)
  • SW (Social Worker)


  • ABPN Diplomate (American Board of Professional
  • ABPP (American Board of Professional Psychology)
  • CP (Clinical Psychologist)
  • LCP (Licensed Clinical Psychologist)
  • LLP (Limited Licensed Psychologist)
  • LP (Licensed Psychoanalyst)
  • LPA (Licensed Psychological Associate)
  • LPE (Licensed Psychological Examiner)
  • Neuropsychology
  • PA (Psychological Associate)
  • TLLP (Temporary Limited License Psychologist)


  • NCPsyA (Nationally Certified Psychoanalyst)


  • BCBT (Board Certification in Bereavement Trauma)
  • BCDT (Board Certification in Disability Trauma)
  • BCDV (Board Certification in Domestic Violence)
  • BCETS (Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress)
  • BCFT (Board Certification in Forensic Traumatology)
  • BCIT (Board Certification in Illness Trauma)
  • BCMVT (Board Certification in Motor Vehicle Trauma)
  • BCRT (Board Certification in Rape Trauma)
  • BCSA (Board Certification in Sexual Abuse)
  • BCSM (Board Certification in Stress Management)

Pastoral Counseling

  • CCPT (Certified Clinical Pastoral Therapist)
  • CpastC (Certified Pastoral Counselor)
  • LpastC (Licensed Pastoral Counselor)
  • LPP (Licensed Pastoral Psychotherapist)
  • Certified Chaplains

Recreational Therapists

  • Certified Recreational Therapist
  • License Recreational Therapist

Behavior Analyst

  • Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
  • Board Certified Behavior Analyst
  • Board Certified Behavior Analyst – Doctoral
  • Certified Behavior Analyst
  • Licensed Behavior Analyst
  • Registered Behavior Technician


  • CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)

Care Managers

  • Certified Care Managers
  • CMC - Care Manager Certification


  • APN (Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
  • APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)
  • LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
  • LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse)
  • NP (Nurse Practitioner)
  • PMHNP (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner)
  • RN (Registered Nurse)


  • LSP (Licensed School Psychologist)
  • BCSCR (Board Certification in School Crisis Response)
  • BCUCR (Board Certification in University Crisis Response)
  • NCSC (National Certified School Counselor)

Creative Arts

  • LCAT (Licensed Creative Arts Therapist)

Music Therapy

  • MT-BC (Music Therapist-Board Certified)

Dance Therapy

  • ADTR (Academy of Dance Therapists Registered)
  • DTR (Dance Therapist Registered)

Art Therapists

  • ATR (Registered Art Therapist)
  • ATR-BC (Registered Art Therapist - Board Certified)
  • REAT (Registered Expressive Arts Therapist)

Drama Therapist

  • RDT (Registered Drama Therapist)

Pain Management

  • BCPM (Board Certification in Pain Management)

Anger Management

  • CAMF (Certified Anger Management Facilitator)
  • CART (Certified Anger Resolution Therapist)


  • CCHT (Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist)
  • CHT (Certified Hypnotherapist)
  • NBCCH (National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist)
  • NBCDCH (National Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Hypnotherapy)


  • CEAP (Certified Employee Assistance Professional)

Play Therapy

  • RPT (Registered Play Therapist)
  • RPT-S (Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor)

Physician Assistant

  • PA (Physician's Assistant)

Eating Disorder

  • CEDS (Certified Eating Disorders Specialist)

Family Live Educator

  • CFLE (Certified Family Life Educator)


  • Psychiatrist