Expand Your Practice…Enhance Your Career…Fill the Need
This is a bundle of five courses:
- Introduction to TeleMental Health, 1 Credit Hour
- Legal Aspects of TeleMental Health, 1 Ethics Credit Hour
- Ethics of Using Technology in Behavioral Health, 1 Ethics Credit Hour
- Emergency Management Planning for TeleMental Health, 1 Credit Hour
- Ethical and Clinical Skills of Video and Phone Sessions, 2 Credit Hours
These courses are designed to prepare you to effectively provide online psychotherapy services through the use of video and phone sessions.
This bundle contains 5 of the same courses that are a part of the TeleMental Health Training Certificate Program. This enrollment option was created especially for Georgia Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists, this program covers the six continuing education hours required by the Georgia Telemental Health Rule.
This course was originally recorded 11/1/2018, the recordings were updated 11/15/2020.