Registration closes at midnight (EST) the day before the event
Finally, a Social Work Licensing Preparation Webinar that gives you the simple tools for preparing for the ASWB and other licensing exams! Whether you are preparing for your Associate, Bachelors, Masters, Advanced Generalist, or Clinical (LCSW) exam, this webinar will prepare you for the challenge.
The Flow Test Strategy is an easy 3-step method to process any exam question from start to finish. The strategy brings clarity and understanding to each question. The Social Work Code of Ethics, roles, and professional responsibilities will be reviewed.
Attendees will practice test questions using the Flow Test Strategy and receive a clear and simple studying plan.
This course will review how to reduce test anxiety. This webinar will boost your confidence.
There will be two separate opportunities to learn this material - please choose between February 17, 2023 or March 31, 2023. No recorded version of this training material will be available after the event.
- Examine the systematic approach to the exam called The 3-Step Flow Test Strategy. This strategy will illustrate how to answer exam questions quickly and effectively.
- Complete an Individualized assessment to determine your strengths and areas of need.
- Apply the code of ethics to answer questions on the exam.
Dionne Aldridge, LCSW-C
Dionne Aldridge is a LCSW-C in the state of Maryland. She is the owner of Inspiring, LLC. She has 22 years of dedicated experience in the field of Social Work. In 2000, Ms. Aldridge graduated from UMAB with a Master’s in Social Work. She has a private practice in Baltimore, Maryland, offering mental health services and professional development training. Since 2013, she has been a Board Approved Social Work Supervisor offering clinical guidance to interns, LMSW’s, and LCSW’s. For 12 years, she has assisted Social Workers in preparing for all Social Work Licensing Exam levels.
You can find Dionne here.
0 CE hours
This presentation does not offer CE credits, just great content.
Register on the website before midnight the day of the event. You are required to:
- login and access the direct link to the webinar through your account
- your attendance is marked automatically when you use the direct link and attend fully
- complete a course evaluation at the conclusion of the event
- collect your certificate of attendance on your account after steps 1-3 are completed
Recordings are not provided to webinar registrants. No refunds are offered to those who do not attend.
Enroll in the webinar by adding it to the cart and proceeding through the check out process. Create an account (or login to yours) during the checkout process.
Prepare: Download Zoom software. Participants must use a device that is connected to adequate internet speed with a camera, microphone and speakers (or headset).
Attend: At least 15 minutes before the designated start time, login to your account on the website. Go to "My Courses", click on the title of the webinar. The link for the webinar will be listed in the course content.
Attendance is recorded automatically when you use the direct link and attend the full event.
By registering for this event you are agreeing to the following:
24 hour notice is required if you are not able to make it to a live event. A 10% processing fee is required for all refunds. Recordings are not provided to webinar registrants.
Test using Zoom.us/test before the event to ensure you are ready for the event.
Since this is a live interactive event, it means that your interaction during the event is expected.
Attendance is recorded when you use the direct link provided on the course page located under My Courses. An evaluation must be completed within one week of the event.
Respect all other participants during the event as though you would if you were sitting with the other attendees at a conference table:
- Dress appropriately
- Be in a private location void of distractions
- Do not multitask
- Remain on mute unless you are sharing with the group
Closed captioning is offered for participants who are hard of hearing.
During the live webinar, captions will be provided either by:
- clicking on a button at the top left corner of your screen to view the real-time transcription, or
- following the link given in the chat window to access the captions. If you use the link you will have to minimize the transcription window to fill half of your screen and the minimize the Zoom window to fill the other half of your screen. You can also use two screens if you would prefer.
This course is intended for clinicians who are preparing for the Social Work Exam.
This is a live, interactive webinar.