NASW - New York State Chapter
Founded in 1955, the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) is the largest membership association for professional social workers in the world, with over 115,000 members. The New York State Chapter is the second largest chapter of NASW.
Providing Advocacy for Social Workers and New York State!
1. Social workers practice in all settings with all populations.
2. Social workers advocating for fair public policies.
3. Protecting the public with professional standards.
4. Social development through NASW.
The National Association of Social Workers supports and advocates for you at every level of your career.
1. Students & Recent Graduates: As a student or recent graduate, your membership in NASW shows a true commitment to your new field. This kind of dedication helps future employers answer the question, “why you over someone else?”
2. Practitioners: Wherever they work, NASW members tell us they value the wide range of resources they get with membership, as well as our deeply discounted liability coverage.
Join now to become an NASW member at local, state, and national levels.