This is the audit version of the Telemental Health Training Program and offers the same instructional content as the CE version of the program.
This audit version does NOT offer any CEs and will NOT count as progress toward the THTC Certificate. If you meant to register in the full course that does offer CEs and from which you can earn the THTC Certificate, please contact our support team for assistance.
Expand Your Practice…Enhance Your Career…Fill the Need
This course is designed to prepare you to effectively provide telemental health services.
It covers all of the essential competencies of using technology in practice and of providing services from a distance.
There are eight topics in this course:
- Introduction to TeleMental Health
- Legal Aspects of TeleMental Health
- Ethics of Using Technology in Behavioral Health
- HIPAA Compliance for Mental Health Professionals
- Ethical, Legal, and Clinical Aspects of Selecting Technology
- Emergency Management Planning for TeleMental Health
- Screening for Fit for TeleMental Health Services
- Ethical and Clinical Skills of Video and Phone Sessions
- Offer your clients more ways to have sessions with you.
- Meet the demand for online counseling.
- Reduce risk for your client, your license, and your practice.
- Adhere to your code of ethics and practice within your boundaries of competence.
- Become a preferred provider for insurance companies, EAPs, and organizations who are seeking telemental health providers.