Complying with all best practices when providing telemental health services can be very overwhelming and confusing!
I created this workbook so launching your telemental health services and complying with best practices will be much easier for you. This workbook should help you become organized in the delivery of your services and help you avoid overlooking some important aspects of compliance.
This workbook can save you many MONTHS of work. It includes worksheets for setting up your telepractice or telemental health program, templates of clinical forms, a guide for selecting a practice management program, and templates of policies and procedures for telemental health.
The workbook is provided as a download in several formats, which makes it easy for you to edit them for the purposes of your own telemental health program.
Participants may request a printed version of their workbook to be delivered by mail. Please note - these forms will be in an editable format. A shipping/handling fee of $19.95 will be charged per request. Shipping internationally may require an additional charge.
Step-by-step guide (worksheets) on:
- Setting up a TeleMental Health Counseling Practice
- Intake process
- First session
- Providing Video Conferencing Sessions
- Providing Phone Sessions
- Providing Email Sessions
- Providing Chat Sessions
- Providing Texting Sessions
- Informed consent
- Group informed consent
- Assessment for fit
- Privacy practices for the counselor
- Privacy practices for the client
- TeleMental Health Sessions Checklist
A guide on selecting a practice management program (174 question chart to have a prospective practice management program fill out)
Policies and Procedures:
- Telehealth Video Sessions
- Telehealth Screening for Fit
- Emergency Management Plan
- Telehealth Registration Policy and Procedure
- Documentation for Telehealth
- Responding to Technology Issues during Telehealth Sessions
- Sending Documentation to Clients When Providing Telehealth Services
- Referring an Individual to Another Provider
- Using a Practice Management Program
- Using a Video Conferencing Platform
- Using a Secure Chat Platform