This workbook provides you with essential sample clinical forms when supervising clinicians who provide telemental health counseling, and for when client recordings are used in supervision.
These sample forms will save you months of work creating forms from scratch.
After purchasing these forms, you can download and amend them to meet the needs of your specific practice and state regulations.
Participants may request a printed version of their workbook to be delivered by mail. A shipping/handling fee of $19.95 will be charged per request. Shipping internationally may require an additional charge.
From the time of registration, you have twelve months to access the workbook.
- Guide for Evaluating a Supervisee Who Provides TeleMental Health Counseling
- Evaluation Form For The Supervisee’s TMHC Competencies
- TeleMental Health Counseling Agreement For The Supervisee (This form establishes what is needed prior to a supervisee providing TMHC, boundaries of competence.)
- Consent For Client Recordings
- Creating, Storing, Transmitting, Destroying Client Recordings