Become a Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)

More Credibility...More Clients

This cutting-edge course will help you expand your practice and become even more marketable!

Clients are choosing telemental health.  Organizations are in need of telehealth providers to refer to.

Being credentialed through a highly respected national professional association creates the optimal condition for you to receive referrals.

The upcoming BC-TMH credential is based on established credentialing standards and has been rigorously reviewed by many telemental health experts across most behavioral health professions.

If you are concerned about confidentiality and the ethics of using technology, this course provides you with the information necessary to navigate technology with confidence.

This credential is for most behavioral health-related professionals including. Click here to view the full list of profession types that can qualify for the BC-TMH.

CE Hours:  live in-person format (12 CE hours), hybrid format (10 CE hours)

Investment is $397.  Payment plans are available by phone 678-723-8077.

Select a Location


Course Details


Investment is $397.  Payment plans are available by phone 678-723-8077.

BC-TMH Qualified Profession Types

BC-TMH Qualified Profession Types

The following is a full list of the profession types that can qualify for the BC-TMH certification by taking the full BC-TMH course.


  • LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
  • CCMH (Clinical Counselor in Mental Health)
  • CCMHC (Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor)
  • CGP (Certified Group Psychotherapist)
  • CPC (Certified Professional Counselor)
  • DAPA (Diplomate, American Psychotherapy Association)
  • LAC (Licensed Associate Counselor)
  • LAPC (Licensed Associate Professional Counselor)
  • LCMHC (Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor)
  • LCP (Licensed Counseling Professional)
  • LCPC (Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor)
  • LMHC (Licensed Mental Health Counselor)
  • LMHP (Licensed Mental Health Practitioner)
  • LPCA (Licensed Professional Counselor Associate)
  • LPCC (Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor)
  • LPCMH (Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health)
  • NCC (National Certified Counselor)
  • PLMHP (provisionally Licensed Mental Health Practitioner)
  • PLPC (Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor)
  • RPC (Registered Professional Counselor)


  • CAC (Certified Alcoholism Counselor)
  • CADAC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor)
  • CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • CAP (Certified Addictions Professional)
  • CAS (Certified Addiction Specialist)
  • CASAC (Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor)
  • CCADC (Certified Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • CCDP (Certified Chemical Dependency Professional)
  • CRADC (Certified Reciprocal Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)
  • CSAC (Certified Substance Abuse Counselor)
  • DOT SAP (Department of Transportation Substance Abuse
  • LADAC (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor)
  • LADC (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • LASAC (Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor)
  • LCADC (Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
  • LCAS (Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist)
  • LCDC (Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor)
  • LCDP (Licensed Chemical Dependency Professional)
  • LSATP (Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner)
  • MAC (Master Addictions Counselor)
  • RAS (Registered Addiction Specialist)
  • SAP (Substance Abuse Professional)


  • CMFT (Certified Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • LAMFT (Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • LCMFT (Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • LlMFT (Licensed Independent Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • MFCC (Marriage, Family and Child Counselor)
  • MFT (Marriage and Family Therapist)
  • Marriage and Family Therapist Interns MFTIs

Social Work:

  • ACSW (Academy of Clinical Social Workers)
  • BCD (Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work)
  • CCSW (Certified Clinical Social Worker)
  • CICSW (Certified Independent Clinical Social Worker)
  • CISW (Certified Independent Social Worker)
  • CSW (Clinical Social Worker)
  • CSW-C (Certified Social Worker-Clinical)
  • DCSW (Diplomate in Clinical Social Work)
  • LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
  • LCSW-C (Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical)
  • LGSW (Licensed Graduate Social Worker)
  • LICSW (Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker)
  • LISW (Licensed Independent Social Worker)
  • LISW-CP (Licensed Independent Social Worker - Clinical Practice)
  • LMSW (Licensed Master Social Worker)
  • LMSW-ACP (Licensed Master Social Worker-Advanced Clinical
  • LSCSW (Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker)
  • LSW (Licensed Social Worker)
  • Practitioner)
  • SW (Social Worker)
  • SW (Social Worker)


  • ABPN Diplomate (American Board of Professional
  • ABPP (American Board of Professional Psychology)
  • CP (Clinical Psychologist)
  • LCP (Licensed Clinical Psychologist)
  • LLP (Limited Licensed Psychologist)
  • LP (Licensed Psychoanalyst)
  • LPA (Licensed Psychological Associate)
  • LPE (Licensed Psychological Examiner)
  • Neuropsychology)
  • PA (Psychological Associate)
  • TLLP (Temporary Limited License Psychologist)


  • NCPsyA (Nationally Certified Psychoanalyst)

Behavior Analyst:

  • Board Certified Behavior Analyst – Doctoral
  • Board Certified Behavior Analyst
  • Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
  • Registered Behavior Technician
  • Licensed Behavior Analyst
  • Certified Behavior Analyst


  • CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)

Care Managers:

  • Certified Care Managers


  • APN (Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
  • APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)
  • LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
  • LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse)
  • NP (Nurse Practitioner)
  • PMHNP (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner)
  • RN (Registered Nurse)

Pastoral Counseling:

  • LpastC (Licensed Pastoral Counselor)
  • CpastC (Certified Pastoral Counselor)
  • LPP (Licensed Pastoral Psychotherapist)
  • CCPT (Certified Clinical Pastoral Therapist)


  • LSP (Licensed School Psychologist)
  • BCSCR (Board Certification in School Crisis Response)
  • BCUCR (Board Certification in University Crisis Response)
  • NCSC (National Certified School Counselor)

Creative Arts:

  • LCAT (Licensed Creative Arts Therapist)

Music Therapy:

  • MT-BC (Music Therapist-Board Certified)

Dance Therapy:

  • DTR (Dance Therapist Registered)
  • ADTR (Academy of Dance Therapists Registered)

Art Therapists:

  • ATR (Registered Art Therapist)
  • ATR-BC (Registered Art Therapist - Board Certified)
  • REAT (Registered Expressive Arts Therapist)

Drama Therapist:

  • RDT (Registered Drama Therapist)


  • BCBT (Board Certification in Bereavement Trauma)
  • BCDT (Board Certification in Disability Trauma)
  • BCDV (Board Certification in Domestic Violence)
  • BCETS (Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress)
  • BCFT (Board Certification in Forensic Traumatology)
  • BCIT (Board Certification in Illness Trauma)
  • BCMVT (Board Certification in Motor Vehicle Trauma)
  • BCRT (Board Certification in Rape Trauma)
  • BCSA (Board Certification in Sexual Abuse)
  • BCSM (Board Certification in Stress Management)

Pain Management:

  • BCPM (Board Certification in Pain Management)

Anger Management:

  • CAMF (Certified Anger Management Facilitator)
  • CART (Certified Anger Resolution Therapist)


  • CCHT (Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist)
  • CHT (Certified Hypnotherapist)
  • NBCCH (National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist)
  • NBCDCH (National Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Hypnotherapy)


  • CEAP (Certified Employee Assistance Professional)

Play Therapy:

  • RPT (Registered Play Therapist)
  • RPT-S (Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor)

Physician Assistant:

  • PA (Physician's Assistant)


  • MD Medical Doctor
  • CBT (Certified Bioenergetic Therapist)

Eating Disorder:

  • CEDS (Certified Eating Disorders Specialist)

Family Live Educator:

  • CFLE (Certified Family Life Educator)


  • DO (Doctor of Ostopathy)