Why should graduate students receive training in telemental health?
Evidence-based telemental health training
- Behavioral health graduate programs prepare students to offer the highest standard of care for the populations they serve. Despite an increased need to “go remote”, students often do not have the digital health proficiency to offer telemental health services in a way that is ethical and effective. Evidence-based telemental health training can make all the difference in preparing students to offer the highest quality care through virtual means.
- Our training streamlines the teaching process for faculty and supervisors, reducing the stress and uncertainty of transitioning students to telehealth.
Join 58 other universities taking the step towards telehealth proficiency for their staff, faculty, or graduate students.
The TeleMental Health Training (THTC) Certificate Program
What makes us different?
- The National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
- The Association of Additions Professionals (NAADAC)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
How Does My School Purchase the THTC Training?
Option 1: Curriculum License (1-, 2-, or 3-year licenses available)
- Your school’s training housed on a dedicated, highly-secure website
- One-year access to the training and resources
- Co-branded course pages with your school’s logo and colors
Option 2: Per-Student Tuition
- Students have access to training and resources for 1 year
- Registrations can be purchased in advance based on how many students will need training.
Cost per Registration
- Unused courses can be rolled over to next university calendar year