The Telehealth Certification Institute is glad to make reasonable effort to accommodate students with disabilities access to its courses. If you need support in accessing any of our courses please contact us at least two weeks prior to your course date, and inform us of your needs.
Students With Disabilities
- Comment Link Tuesday, 07 December 2021 08:47 posted by Beth VanBeek
Hello Rev. Christopher L. Smith,
We are always seeking to improve our accessibility. We will investigate how we can better help those with visual impairment. Do you have any suggestions?
- Comment Link Friday, 03 December 2021 22:58 posted by The Rev. Christopher L. Smith, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT
Closed captioning works well for those whose disability is auditory (or linguistic). Will the presenter also be cognizant of those with visual impairments who may not be able to read presentation slides?
- Comment Link Saturday, 25 April 2020 22:48 posted by Telehealth Support
Hi, we provide fully updated closed captioning for all of our online recorded training (in English and Spanish). We are working on the possibility of this feature for our upcoming May 18-20 virtual conference as well.
- Comment Link Wednesday, 22 April 2020 23:05 posted by patricia meredith
I need closed captioning as well.
- Comment Link Wednesday, 25 March 2020 09:48 posted by Mary Curtis
Has close captioned been included in your programs as of to this date 3/25/20
- Comment Link Friday, 21 September 2018 13:43 posted by Andrea Morse, Psy.D.
I would like to know if the self-study course includes videos that are close captioned. I am hearing impaired and often require captioning when viewing videos. Thank you.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.